To ensure the security of your download, we use Adobe EditionGuard. Please follow the instructions below – there are some small differences for desktop and mobile devices.
- Account: To open your download you’ll need an Adobe ID. You can create a free Adobe ID HERE. (If you already have an Adobe ID, please use it instead of registering for a new one.)
- Desktop – Our downloads are compatible with any reader that is Adobe Content Server compliant. The easiest application to use is Adobe Digital Editions, which can be downloaded HERE.
- Mobile – Install any Adobe DRM compatible eBook reader app. Bluefire and DL Reader are good, and they are free on iOS and Android. Or, just download Adobe Digital Editions for mobile on for iOS HERE, or for Android HERE.
- Download: Click the download link to start downloading your .acsm file. This is a special file that will allow you to securely access your content.
- Open: Open the .acsm file you just downloaded with Adobe Digital Editions on desktop, or your preferred mobile app from step 2. When prompted to authorize your computer, enter your Adobe ID and password.
- Enjoy: Your download will instantly be delivered, so you can start reading right away. Note: you can transfer the book from your computer to a compatible eReader device using a USB cable.